Thursday, July 21, 2011

How to get Dale Tiffany 1738/211 Gold Scarab Accent Lamp, Antique Brass and Glass Shade

Dale Tiffany Lamps 1738/211

I have been collecting Tiffany reproduction lamps for many years. I have always wanted a Scarab lamp but prior to this one, I had only seen one replica made. The quality of that lamp was not great. This Dale Tiffany looks very nice. Beware that it is not a full size replica. Dale Tiffany did a series of miniature replicas many years ago and while this is not exactly to that scale, I would consider this a miniature. It is a perfect accent or night light. I have a 7-1/2 watt candelabra bulb in it and it puts out a beautiful golden glow.As long as you understand the overall size of the lamp, ... 1738/211 Features: -One light accent table lamp -Metal Dale Tiffany Lamps 1738/211 construction Specifications: -Accommodates (1) 25W Dale Tiffany Lamps 1738/211 E12 candelabra base bulb Uses 1 x 25W (E12) Dale Tiffany Lamps 1738/211 bulbs (not included) Simple Dale Tiffany Lamps 1738/211 inline on/off switch operation ... »» Read more...

» Check Discount Price.


No comments:

Post a Comment